- to be an integral part of school by supporting the school’s staff and curriculum
- to provide incentives that encourage reading among the students
- to provide quality resources and instruction to students and staff
- to encourage staff and students in becoming effective users of ideas and information
- to promote life-long reading and learning both for pleasure and for information
This year at Ridge Crest our circus library theme is “SEE OUR MAIN ATTRACTION…ASTOUNDING BOOKS!” Throughout the year we will be learning how imagination can enhance your reading experience and that THERE’S LOTS TO READ UNDER OUR BIGTOP. The library contains many wonderful books that support this theme. The students will be encouraged TO GET INTO THE ACT AND READ.
STOP CLOWNING AROUND AND
CHOOSE YOUR BOOKS!